My blog has been nominated for another award! These types of awards have some critics. There are people who compare them to chain letters, but I think they’re a fun way to find new blogs while promoting your own. Others think it’s silly for bloggers to give awards to other bloggers, but I think our peers are in the best position to know what blogging is all about. I love it when my blog gets nominated for an award. It’s so exciting and it feels good to be noticed.
This time the award Diary of a Little Peach has been nominated for is the Liebster Award. We were nominated by the amazing Becky from Bexer’s Blog. Becky is a speech language pathologist recently turned stay at home mom. She has two girls and blogs about motherhood, her kiddos, and life. Check out her post for the Liebster Award here.
Becky has asked me 11 questions as part of the Liebster Award nomination.
1. What is the one most important thing that readers should know about you and/or your blog?
The most important thing people need to know about my blog is that it is written by me, Peachy. The most important thing about me is that I am the blogging baby/toddler. It’s my blog and everything here is written from my perspective.
2. What is your favorite season?
Definitely summer. I love to go outside and play. When it’s really warm mommy takes me to the water park and that’s my favourite place to go.
3. Which superpower would you choose to have?
I would like to have super strength so that I can overpower mommy and daddy when they try to stop me from doing what I want to do and going where I want to go. I try that now but they’re still stronger than I am.
4. What is your favorite dessert?
Fresh baked cookies. I love it when they’re soft and full of chocolate chips. Mmm. So yummy.
5. Have you ever been read by a medium?
6. What is your favorite thing to blog about?
I like to blog about myself. My favourite posts are the ones about fun activities I did or interesting places I went. I’m a fun loving girl.
7. If you could have a re-do of your childhood would you?
I’m still a toddler. I think I need to get through my first try at childhood before I can have a re-do.
8. If you could live anywhere in the world where would you choose?
My primary residence would be at the water park but I would spend my winters living at the toy store.
9. Does your family have a “secret recipe”? For what?
We have many recipes but none of them are secret. The moment we perfect one I share it on my blog.
10. What is your favorite way to spend a Saturday?
Did I tell you about the water park already?
11. What is your favorite drink?
That’s an easy one. I love milk!
Now it’s time for me to share the love. One of the rules of the Liebster Award is that you should write a little about your favourite blog. There are so many incredible blogs out there that I really can’t choose just one. Instead I’m going to tell you about three out of the many that I read on a regular basis.
Lucy at Home is a fabulous blog written by the amazing Lucy. She is a stay at home mom and blogs about her life as mommy of 2 girls. My favourite thing about this blog is that Lucy is incredibly creative and inventive. Her ideas are truly her own.
Life At 139A is one of the first blogs I ever started following regularly. The woman behind the blog is Stephanie and she writes about her life, travels, and garden. I love how positive Stephanie is and the way she looks for beauty in everyday things.
A Moment with Franca is a lifestyle and parenting blog managed by the super organized Franca. She runs a tight ship. Her blog is always polished to perfection and her posts are timely. On top of it all she runs #KCACOLS which is my favourite linky.
I have more love to share. It’s time for me to ask 11 questions of my own and nominate some blogs for the Liebster Award.
- Why did you start blogging?
- What is your favourite topic to blog about?
- What are your blogging goals for the next year?
- Which blogger do you most admire?
- Do your family and friends know that you blog?
- What country are you from and have you always lived there?
- What was your favourite moment of the last 7 days?
- What is your favourite place to visit in the summer?
- What is your favourite place to visit in the winter?
- If you could be any animal for a day, what animal would you be?
- If you could time travel where would you go first?
If you choose to accept my nomination and participate, here are the rules:
- Thank the person who nominated you, and post a link to their blog on your blog. Try to include a little promotion for the person who nominated you.
- Display the award on your blog — click here for the 2017 Liebster Award badges that you can chose from.
- Write a 150-300 word post about your favourite blog that is not your own. Explain why you like the blog, provide links.
- Provide 10 random facts about yourself. (Instead of 10 random facts we’re asking 11 questions)
- Nominate 5 – 11 blogs that you feel deserve the award. (Ideally they should have less than 200 followers but lets not get too hung up on details)
- List these rules in your post.
- Inform the people/blogs that you nominated that they have been nominated for the Liebster award and provide a link for them to your post.